500g chicken breast or thigh fillets
6 middle bacon rashers, chopped
4 shallots, chopped
10 button mushrooms, sliced
300 ml thickened cream
1 x packet penne pasta
1 x jar Leggos ricotta, spinach & pecorino cheese stir through sauce
1 packet ready washed baby spinach
2 cloves garlic
1. Cook the penne according to packet directions.
2. Chop chicken fillets and stir fry until cooked through.
3. Remove chicken from pan.
4. Lightly fry bacon, garlic, sliced mushrooms, shallots.
5. Remove from pan.
6. Place about 2 tablespoons of the Leggos sauce in frypan on medium heat. Blend in some cream to make a sauce.
7. Place chicken and bacon mixture back into the cream sauce. Add in the packet of baby spinach and stir through the sauce, this will wilt in a matter of seconds.
8. Mix the cooked pasta through the mixture. Serve with parmesan cheese.
The Family recipe book and other things from Lisa's Kitchen Tea